Need Help?

If you wish to contact us ( use our contact form

Contact DVLA online at

Contact DVLA if you need help with:

  • vehicle tax and SORN
  • V5C vehicle registration certificates (log books)
  • driving licences and applications
  • driving and medical issues
  • the driver check service
  • complaints

Check the driving and transport section first to see if your question is answered there.